Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The name says it all

It's been a long time
I shouldn't have left you
Without a dope beat to step to...


I know, I know I've been "gone" like a week. But that is a long time...like in dog years or something.

And, if you hadn't noticed, I've done gone off and gotten myself a new blog...

Why? Because I fuckin felt like it, that's why (pardon the harsh language).

I mean, I could probably list of a bunch of reasons why, but they'd basically just be half-assed ways of me saying...well, you know...the previous statement.

That said, the basic concept hasn't changed at all. I'll still be writing updates about what I've been doing and posting random shit I find and that I think is funny/interesting/generally worth sharing.

Consider it my small gift of procrastination to you.

You're beautiful people. You really are.

No comments: