Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2005

Na, Schmidt?




See those turntables? They're practically mine.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A few weeks ago, André sent me a few schematics for my new living room in 117a (pictured above) -- for approval purposes, of course.

Now that he's all moved in, all that I need to see are the final results *hint, hint*. However, I trust that my homeboy has done a more than adequate job (because he rolleth like that...)

I've got a lot of fond memories of that space and now it's like I've officially claimed it as my own (at least until the time that André decides to move out).

If you haven't already found someone who caters to the majority of your unreasonable whims, I highly suggest that you do so.

It's worked out pretty effin great for me so far.

No comments: