Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Colonel...it's the Major!"




It's like a cross between Airplane! and every other Chuck Norris movie ever made...excluding Sidekicks.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


It's kinda sad, but Robbyn informed me this morning that The Delta Force was going to be on AMC tonight. This has been the highlight of my day. You probably won't understand (unless you're one of my siblings), and I don't really care if you do or not...but we (and when I say "we", I mean me, Robbyn, Remington and Cristal) watched this movie about a billion times. It's like right up there with Big Trouble in Little China and King Solomon's Mines in the category of "Most Overwatched Movies in the Brooks Household". We were some strange children.

Oh man, Cristal is crackin me up right now, but I wish she would stop singing the Delta Force theme song...even though it is pretty bomb as far as movie themes go.

A word from Cristal: "I used to be able to play [the Delta Force theme song] on the recorder. Really, I could. *long pause* You know what I'm gonna do next week when I get my paycheck? I'm gonna go buy a recorder and rent this movie...and I will show you."

She's so high right now.

No comments: