Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Filler Post #10 - Mash Out Posse

Last week, I started setting the alarm clock on my computer to play M.O.P's Ante Up at 4:45am (and then again at 5:15am).

It's not, like, "blow-the-walls-out" loud (although, that would be so verrrrrry fucking sweet...), but it's basically loud enough to jolt me out of my sleep and get me semi-amped for the day...like, "wanna-knock-a-nukka-out" amped...

I figure, since I'm gonna feel like that until 4pm anyway, then it's helpful to have that particular little ditty a-runnin' through my head.

This morning started out fairly routine...until I stepped into the shower and the Quantum Leap theme song inexplicably popped into my head. *sigh* I dunno either, man.

First of all, I have not watched Quantum Leap in forever. Secondly, it might as well have been the theme song to M.A.S.H...'cause that shit did nothing to get me pumped.

Though, I will admit, I was feeling pretty aggressive around 10am, when I realized the tune was still stuck in my head.

Since getting home, I've been fighting the good fight against this "ear-worm" by listening to the Maroons Ambush album. That ish is fuckin bonkers...

No comments: