Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2005

"When you see me on your block with 2 glocks, screaming 'Fuck the world' like Tupac..."




Ouch, baby. Very ouch.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


FYI: Yesterday, I changed my alarm clock tune to Three 6 Mafia - “Knock the Black Off Yo Ass”. I feel like the desired effect has been achieved.

Two of my deep dark secrets:

1.) Sometimes, I like to express my thoughts and feelings in the form of a commercial-like jingle or TV show theme.
2.) If the timing isn’t exactly “appropriate” for a song, I try a visual representation in the form of a doodle, whilst my eyes glaze over…and I pretend to pay attention to what's going on around me.

Wee. It’s fun and you should try it. If anything, it sure does pass the time. Today, I drew what I think many of my colleagues should do to themselves when they get home from work. I also drew a monster…but, for some strange reason, it kinda looked more like a vagina. Or a monster vagina. At any rate, I ended up having to throw that particular piece of paper away, because it had a bunch of numbers scribbled on it that shouldn’t be posted on the internet. Personally Identifiable Data, or some shit like that. However, I’m guessing all of us know what a vagina looks like…now imagine that with horns and fangs.

And there you go, you cheeky monkeys.

P.S. I never said I was any good at the visual aid doodling thingy…

Shut up.

No comments: