Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Filler Post #13 - Appeasing the Kelley

Last week, Robbyn and I finally got our acts together and got some high speed internet up in this mug. People were beginning to complain about the constant busy signal when trying to call the house.

Actually, it wasn't so much of a "new" complaint and, really, since my room is way the fuck in the back of the house and I almost never have my ringer on...your chances of me catching your call are still pretty slim. Mostly the speedy internet thing is good because now Robbyn can stay up to date with what's going on with my life, because we can both be online simultaneously and 20 feet is like a really far away distance to be from someone...I don't want her to miss out on anything.

Hey bitch, if you're reading this...thanks for emptying the dishwasher.

Sometimes, if I don't feel like shouting down the hall to get her attention, I'll call her cell phone. She's the sucker with the free nights and weekends plan.

Also, I can do that whole Skype thing, which is cool, but as André pointed out the other day, I must be the world's biggest moron to want to spend 8+ hours a day talking on the phone via headset, only to come home and spend a few more hours talking to people on the phone through a headset for free.

The boy does have a point...I just think it'd be kind of tacky to charge my friends a fee to talk to me. Not to mention, I would probably end up with even fewer friends than I have now.

Which I guess brings us back to the idea of selling rocks or doing other illegal activities in order to supplement my income.

*jazz hands*

No comments: