Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Filler Post #14 - Where's my prize?




That oughta learn her good
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I went to 7-11 tonight and my items rang up as exactly $7.11

I thought this was deserving enough of some sort of prize. Especially in light of my loyal patronage.

And then I'm like, "Hey, is there some kind of prize for that?"

And the clerk -- that weird chick with the skin condition, who is the sole employee at that particular 7-11 who still cards me even though I go there literally all the time -- she chuckled and said, "No, sweetie...sorry."

So I took the penny from the take-a-penny-leave-a-penny tray, threw it at her, screamed "Jesus Christ! Buy some ointment, bitch!" and bolted.*

* Ok, so it didn't quite happen like that, but (after the last 3 days) spending exactly $7.11 at 7-11 is just about the most exciting thing I have to report. So, cut me some slack...

No comments: