Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Two things about asians and one of the greatest films of all time




Kid: Thanks for the grape drink, Black Santa
Black Santa: Ho-ho-ho...and here's a box of 'Ports, Little Cracker
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Who's psyched about finally having two days off? That would be me. It feels like it's been the longest week ever.

I'm gonna write more tomorrow, so I'll keep this brief:

1.) Won, my Korean brother from another mother, has his own blog now. He's droppin some knowledge part German, part English over at Wonfuzius says.... Show him some love.

2.) Robbyn has this amazing hook-up. Every few weeks or so, she'll get a phone call from a woman who'll whip up a big batch of fuckin bomb-ass Trini food, if she can get enough people to put in an order -- which is actually never really a problem and I wish she would call more often. This time, I decided to put in an extra order and take it over to (my oldest and dearest friend) Vijita's mom. She wasn't at home when Robbyn and I passed by, so we drove up to where she works to bring it to her. Ironically, she was on her lunch break at the time, and I think I scared the crap out of her, because she came out of the break room looking all worried and the first thing she asked was, "What wrong, Raben?" But then I explained and she was happy.

I love Vijita's mom, she reminds me of my mom...

if my mom swore more and spoke Chinese.

3.) I now own BASEketball on DVD and it only cost $5.50.

Note: The picture above was taken at Wal-Mart with Robbyn's phone. They're selling giant dancing and singing Santas in the Home and Garden Department. White Santas and black Santas...the white kid gets both...it figures...

No comments: