Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Filler Post #22 - ...and then I was like "Emilio!"

I was trying to post a new blog entry, but then Remington interrupted me with an instant message regaling me with tales of Chris Kattan's visit to my brother's workplace. It wasn't so much the visit by the "celebrity" (*snicker*) that set me off, but rather the fact that his company (also a call center for a large, well-known corporation) has free catered BBQ all the fucking time.

Well, I finally figured out something that could one-up that, you little bastard...I think the paint fumes from the remodeling going on across from my desk got me a little bit high while I was doing my overtime this morning...and I saw a guy walk by on stilts.

I don't know if the two events were related...but the psychodelic effects were f-r-e-e, baby...in yo face!

Anyway, on a totally unrelated note, I was checking out one of my favorite link sites named after a disturbing sexual act -- Gorilla Mask -- and their first link for January 31st was for a generic Dr. Pepper website.

Oh the memories. Ok, so here's the funny thing: I linked back to the Dr. Pepper page way back in 1998 on the very first webpage I ever made in my entire life (so embarrassing...it's most definitely a shrine to a very different time in my life). Then, after I had linked to the page the guy who made the page quoted me in the "Reviews of the Site" section. Anyway, it just brough up a lot of old memories for one day...

No comments: