Social Icons

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

Gittin-it-didded




Strap yourself in and feel the G's
Image hosting by Photobucket


Another action-packed, emotionally-intense work week wraps up today. I couldn't be happier, even though two days off isn't really ever enough. Still, this Thursday - Monday schedule virtually eliminates the dreaded scourge of "The Mondays" for me. For while most people get up on the first day after the Saturday/Sunday weekend thinking, "Oh yeah...fuck...gotta go back to work." I'm thinking, "Oh fuck yeah! Eight (or so) more hours til freedom!" Then, in my mind, I strike a kind of Eriq La Salle-in-the-ER-opening-credits kind of pose* and the feeling lasts all day long. It tides me over until Thursday (aka payday).



*= ok, sometimes when no one is looking...I actually do the pose for real.

No comments: