Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

By the way, thanks Grandma

I can hardly move, let alone compose an entry, for I am quite full.

Why is it that whenever someone takes me out for dinner, I'm all like, "Dude...steak!" It's almost always delicious. Mostly because I'm not paying for it or preparing it myself. I'm thinking of changing my life's motto to something like, "It doesn't get much better than free steak" - where "it" refers to "just about everything"

Technically, I wouldn't be changing my motto, since I don't really have one to begin with...and also I don't think what I wrote above even falls under the definition of a motto.

When it comes right down to it...it actually hurts a little bit when I inhale, it feels as though if I were to take in too much air, it would force steak and garlic mashed potatoes out of my eye sockets.

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed. I was going to put up a video of Dave Chappelle on Late Night with Conan O'Brien...but it looks as though NBC made YouTube take it down. So, you'll just have to take my word for it that it was very funny.

Yeah, it doesn't get much better than Dave Chappelle and Conan...and, of course, free steak.

No comments: