Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Secrets of the Ninja




Mmmmm...sacrilege
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"The Miller Head Wrap is a revolutionary article of clothing that can be configured in a number of ways to fit your personal lifestyle"


Robbyn dropped by my room for a visit a little while ago and she found a little present that Katie had given me for my birthday. I hadn't actually opened it as yet, since I assumed it was one of those standard bandanas with a company logo. Not quite something that I'd wear to work, more like something I'd save for a casual day off.

But when Robbyn asked to open it up, I felt I had to oblige. And I did. And it was so worth it.

This thing is so multifunctional. According to the instructions on the little piece of cardboard (that I had somehow failed to turn over and read), it can be a neckerchief, a hairband, a headband, a wristband, a skullcap, a pullback, a scarf and a balaclava.

I don't think I look very ninja-like in the pic, but I'll totally kick your ass, for real, yo.

No comments: