Social Icons

Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Quickies #6 - Professional help needed?




The propellers of the flower world
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This morning André went out and bought some sunflowers for his loverly girlfriend, Seven. When he came back home with his purchase, he learned something totally new about me, namely that sunflowers really freak me out. Despite the fact I know they aren't for me...I have to look at their creepy thick stems every time I go into the kitchen.

In theory, I think sunflowers are quite pretty. My sister Gillian once crocheted a very lovely blanket-thingy with a sunflower pattern, which she gave to me for my birthday. Pictures of sunflowers don't bother me at all. And yes, I even find sunflower seeds to be quite the delicious treat. But put a real sunflower in front of me...and I almost want to run away crying like a little girl.

They frighten me much less than propellers, but maybe slightly more than an impeller.

That's an engineering joke for yo azz...

Things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

Getting my Cha-ping-pong on
Seeing Blumentopf with two Christophs (for free!)
Purchasing Pharaohe Monch tix (July 20th, 12 EUR. If you want in on this action hit me up, asap!)
Clean laundry!

No comments: