Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wheel Tire Failure




Aziz Ansari is a fuckin' bad ass



I don't have anything to write. Over the weekend, I moved into a new apartment. I have some pictures that I hope to eventually post, but I don't wanna do it right now. Pictures of random shit, not of my new place. I promise I will have some more content soon.

Really, it's not for lack of things going on in my life. I mean, last Friday I had a great time kickin it with Franzi and Marco who drove up from Köln (pardon me, I mean Cologne) for the weekend...and somehow convinced me to go with them to Thomas Read (aka Shitty Irish Pub/Club). At one point in the evening, it hit me like a ton of bricks -- I was in Thomas Read (of all places) whilst just maybe a few hundred(?) meters down the road, Mirko Machine was DJing. Ouch.

Anyway, there was that...and the whole moving thing...and Cupcake's coming tomorrow. So, there's definitely plenty to write about, I just mostly don't feel like typing it all on a Mac.

However, I will leave you with this, Myspace.com is the devil, children. I know this, because today I was looking at the friends page of a friend and found a guy that a used to have a huge crush on in the sixth grade...or maybe it was the seventh grade. At any rate, Kelley had a crush on him too. And I told him this...and Kelley hated me until tenth grade. But now she and I are great friends...and he's on myspace.

Small effin' world...


Special Note: Yes, I'm quite aware that my permanent myspace link is www.myspace.com/andre2030. It's all Andre's fault, with his pathetic "Brooks...Brooks! Please help me get some myspace friends" whining and forcing me to constantly log in and out...what a cockbag ;)

No comments: