Social Icons

Pages

Friday, September 01, 2006

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth (except for the parts I've left out)




The 40-piece Sausage Case - German Sausage. Everything else is cheese.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lebrookski's Internal Dialogue After Waking Up This Morning at 7:30am

Voice 1: You gotta admit, that was pretty awesome.

Voice 2: But kinda weird and bizarre.

Voice 1: Weird? Yes. But mostly awesome.

Voice 2: Like percentage-wise, how awesome?

Voice 1: I'd say about 90% awesome, 10% weirdo bizarre-ness.

Voice 2: Ok, think about what you just said. Visualize each word....and now imagine yourself saying those exact words out loud to someone who doesn't live in your head. Now, are you still going to go with those numbers?

Voice 1: Well, when you put it that way...I guess I'd have to say it was probably more like 90% awesome and 25% weird.

Voice 2: Dude, that's 115%.

Voice 1: Exactly.

Voice 2: You're retarded.

Voice 1: ...possibly, but right now I think I'm mostly hungry.

Voice 2: Alright, let's just go back to sleep for a few more hours and I'll get you a döner later.

Voice 1: Egg-salad.

End Scene

Four Hours and One Döner Later

Four Year Old Döner Meat Put on Sale [shitty Google translation]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

See, what'd I tell you? Karma.

I rest my poorly argumented case.

No comments: