Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Filler Post #32 - I wanna rock n' roll all night, and party ev-er-y day

Since both Andre and Wonfuzius had abandoned me this weekend for other countries, I was left to my own resources to find fun. Friday night entertainment came courtesy of Mo, but was clueless as to what I was going to do on Saturday. So, I sent off an email to S.A.M III and his girlfriend Lady Anastasia von Etch-a-Sketch (henceforth referred to a Etch), who's simply a beautiful slice of awesome.

After kickin it at S.A.M's place for a bit, we headed off to the Grünspan, which is basically like a rock/metal club. I think the last time that I was there, the D-Mark was still in circulation. But it was host to many a good memory -- including, but not limited to, the discovery of Andre's unique style of dancing.

I actually only planned to hang out at S.A.M's apartment and not go to the club, and, as such, wore a thick wool sweater ('cause it's starting to get ass-cold in Hamburg). Not exactly the thing you wear to a club where it's way effing hot inside.

Etch kindly offered me her beloved Diebels t-shirt to change into -- since she had a hoodie as well -- and I accepted after a few minutes of discussion.

Beer and Jägermeister were consumed, we danced, and Olleg (playa, playa) mysteriously (and rather stealthily) disappeared at some point, possibly with the blonde who was chatting him up (or vice versa).

I headed home around 4-5ish, but not before getting a couple of those oh-so-good-when-you're-drunk Hesburgers.

Props for the evening go out to S.A.M III (I need to pick up my bag from your place), Etch (I still have your t-shirt...and I owe you for the beers and such) and Finland (those little burgers are the shit).

Sorry goes out to Seven (to whom I said "I'll be back in like 2 hours" before I left) and Toby (whose party I missed because I was so fucking hungover today).

No comments: