Social Icons

Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

Obligatory Blog Update

    Last night, I went to the press screening of the movie Die Rotkaeppchen Verschwoerung The literal translation of the movie title is: The Little Red Riding Hood Conspiracy, but you may know it as Hoodwinked, which came out approximately forever ago and is just now getting into German theaters. Two German hip-hop artists contributed their voices to the film (Smudo & Jan Delay)...which goes into explaining tie-in with the whole press thing...yadda yadda. Actually, no one in the office was really interesting in going, except for me and another chick...'cause we're all about free stuff...like alcohol...and free movies.

    Turns out, I didn't think the film was all that great, but it was short...and I did get free booze, free gingerbread cookies, and a free poster with Smudo's autograph that I donated to the RLH Bar (for free).

    Oh yeah, speaking of which, I went to the RLH Bar last night (after the screening) all hopped up on the free goodness...had a couple more drinks and sang a (couple of) karaoke duet(s) with Rehauge. It was kind of surreal, but I've been a fierce advocate of karaoke in the bar for some time now, so I was happy. Anyway, I came home very late/early, ate meat, fell asleep and -- for the second night in a row -- had a bizzaro dream about T.G. except this time it was about pancakes and I didn't accidentally kill a hamster.

    And now, because I've decided to quit any pretenses of productivity, here is a survey with 52 Questions that I ganked from Biancadonk's MySpace Page.

    (Click below for more)


    1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?

    Um...a whole lot of nothing, which is great because it fits perfectly in my non-existent car.

    2. What's your favorite curse word?

    All of them, but especially the ones that make crazy combos out of the words "douche" or "cock" *jazz hands*

    3. Menthol or regular cigarettes?

    I go back and forth. Right now, I'm on a menthol kick.

    4. What is your favorite episode of Friends?

    "This one"

    5. Does anyone have any blackmail on you?

    Yeah, and with varying degrees of shock value ranging from "Meh..." to "WTF?!". However, more often than not I've got some dirt on them too. Some of it photographic.

    6. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?

    Batman

    7. Have you been to a strip club?

    Let's add this up: Oklahoma + free entry for ladies + cheap beer = yes. Hooray for boobies, indeed.

    8. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

    My bra.

    9. Are you wearing socks right now?

    That would be an affirmative.

    10. What was the last thing you had to drink?

    Apfelschorle

    11. What are you wearing right now?

    underwear, jeans, sweater, headscarf

    12. Last food you ate?

    Leftover lamb cutlets, potatoes and gravy...what can I say? my roommate's one hell of a cook.

    13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

    Nope.

    14. When is the last time you ran?

    For what?! For fun? To catch a bus/train? Eff that. I ran for the coveted position of Queen of the Mulattos. Looks like I won.

    15. What's the last sporting event you watched?

    Some biathalon thing, where some asscocks skiied around and then shot at targets while rolling around in the snow. Dumb.

    16. Last movie you saw?

    See beginning of the post

    17. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace?

    Bianca, I think. 'Cause I can't remember her email address.

    18. Ever go to camp?

    I've been camping, but I've never been to a summer camp or something like that.

    19. Were you an honor roll student in high school?

    Yeah, all the dang time.

    20. Do you like sushi?

    Hell yeah.

    21. Do you have a tan?

    It's a major requirement for becoming Queen of the Mulattos.

    22. How old do you want to be when you have kids?

    Eff kids.

    23. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

    Only in restaurants

    24. What is your age?

    25

    25. Are you someone's best friend?

    Sure, why not?

    26. What are your siblings' middle names?

    Dexter, Anderson, Joanna (who goes by her middle name instead of her first name, Naomi), Cathy, Michelle, Tyrell, Claire.

    27. Where is your dad right now?

    Oklahoma City, possibly Tinker Air Force Base

    28. What was the last thing you said?

    No, I don't have a cold, I'm just hungover.

    29. What color is your watch?

    What watch? My cell phone is silver and it tells me the time.

    30. What do you think of when you think of Australia?

    Hey man, I think I hear a dingo eating your baby.

    31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?

    I'm not tall enough. Also, roller coasters suck.

    32. Favorite gemstones?

    The kinds that I can pawn for cold hard cash, baby.

    33. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

    If doener shops had drive-thrus (and I had a car), I'm pretty sure the world would be a better place.

    35. What is your favorite number?

    I hate numbers. All of them.

    36. Do you have a dog?

    No, I have an Andre, though. He's more fun, housebroken and doesn't shed.

    37. What happened to you in 1993?

    I dunno. Apparently some insignificant shit.

    38. 1996?

    I made a stop-motion claymation movie called "The Day The Aliens Came" and all the voices were done by my sister Robbyn. Also, I had a huge falling out with some (now former) friends.

    39. Does your first memory involve your dad?

    No, it involves a nap that I was supposed to be taking in the nursery of a church down the street from my house, but I was thinking the whole time how I wasn't tired, just bored and I wanted my mom to come get me. The floor had white/black tiles and I was on a red mat. I was probably about 3 or 4.

    40. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?

    Bureaucracy.

    41. Do you like watching a bonfire?

    If said bonfire is within a reasonable walking distance of some indoor plumbing, sure...

    42. Are you allergic to anything?

    logic and reason

    43. Favorite shoes that you wear all the time?

    My green skateboarder Etnies (what what!). I'm such a poser.

    44. What is one thing you've learned about relationships?

    Absolutely nothing.

    45. Are you jealous of anyone?

    I'm a Taurus, it's what we do.

    46. Is anyone jealous of you?

    If they are they must be retarded. Seriously, if you're jealous of me...hit me up. I'll gladly trade places with you.

    47. Do you ever take medication to fall asleep?

    If by "medication" you mean "beer" -- yes, occasionally.

    48. What cd is in your stereo?

    Psalm One - The Death of Frequent Flyer. It's pretty damn dope.

    49. Do you own any band t-shirts?

    Dynamite Deluxe... that's about it.

    50. Do you do your own dishes?

    Mostly...

    51. Would you date anyone covered in tattoos?

    There's a point where a lot of tattoos become too many tattoos. I don't have a problem with tattoos, but completely covered in them? Not so cool.

    52. How did you get your scars?

    chicken pox, surgery to remove a cyst on my neck when i was a kid, cigarette burns, oven burns, egg poacher burn, slip n' slide accident, tripped over my dog while trying to avoid being hit by a car backing up out of a driveway (the driver totally didn't see me) and I banged up the same knee that I tore up in the slip n' slide accident.

    No comments: