Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Crazy Pills (the good kind)



The video seen above is the first result on YouTube that I got when I typed in the keyword "insaneo". Whoever uploaded it (and I'm taking a wild guess it was the kids who made it) decribe the video as "amazing, awesomeness to the max".

I could go on about how that's also a dead on description of Buche (aka Cptn Insaneo). He's just the kind of guy that makes you wanna do things in reverse.

Anyway, as much as I'd like to tell a few embarrassing anecdotes or put up some funny pictures, I won't ('cause I'm trying to save all that stuff in case I need to blackmail him later...he is my archnemesis afterall)

However, today I'd like to extend my hand in peace and wish him a very merry birthday.

Make a wish, bitch ;-)

No comments: