Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My little brother >>> Your little brother

I don't mean to put you on blast Remy...but this mail pretty much just made my day and I feel I must share:


...I'm gonna try to make it out there for your bday. Hit me up and we'll see if we can work out the details. Hey and if you can talk to Tunde for me that would be great, he's talking about getting hitched. I told him that he's not ready to have his cock locked in box. F.Y.I., it's not the same as your dick in a box. Don't get me wrong, bitches love it. And when I say they love "it"...I mean my dick in a box, which is dirty on so many different levels. Oh, and one last thing. Try and get me the hook up with Camilla, you know, Bianca's sister. I seen her myspace and she's looking mighty sexy. Just tell her I got her a gift, but don't tell her it's my dick in a box!

Anywho get at pimpin, I been missing you.



I miss you too, bro...

No comments: