Social Icons

Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Filler Post #50 - Ohrwurm

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've kinda been on a ciabatta bread kick for the past few weeks. It's possibly due to The Madame and her penchant for making ciabatta bread + salad meals. That's the most likely candidate, I guess. Also, it doesn't help that you can buy a pack of 10 ciabatta rolls for 99 cents at Lidl. They make nice little sammiches that, in turn, make a tasty little lunch.

It's not that I didn't like the bread before, it's just that it was always one of those things that I pretty much only ate if I went to an Italian restaurant. And since I'm not very fond of Italian food (and I feel like I should apologize to Cupcake and her people -- sorry, guys), I rarely go to Italian restaurants and, thus, rarely eat ciabatta bread.

A few months ago, however, I was reading a post about the SXSW Festival by SergDun the guy over at Beer and Rap. In it, he talked about this song called "Ciabatta Bread" and, of course, there was a link to listen to the song.

Since then, every time I even just see or hear the word ciabatta, I think of the song. Now, I want all of you to share in this feeling. Have fun!

No comments: