Social Icons

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Let's just call this one "Weekend Update" 'cause I'm too sick to come up with anything else



I watched the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters with Schmidt this weekend. It was a crazy, crazy movie. Schmidt said his brain exploded while watching it. I love Frylock. The video above is the movie's intro.

In other news, I got sick. Last night, I asked Schmidt to make sure I was still alive before he left the house to go to the airport in the morning. I don't think he did, which is ok, since I set my alarm clock to go off every two hours. I don't know if or how this could have prevented me from dying, but it was kind of reassuring. Then this morning I went to the doctor, which I hate doing in Germany. But this guy was pretty cool and it didn't take long and I was outta there with a prescription for antibiotics all quick like. Except when I got to the pharmacy, they didn't have the liquid penicillin that I would have preferred (as swallowing tablets is just not happening for me at the moment). So, I gotta wait a couple of hours and they'll deliver it to me. Which is cool, I guess.

To top it all off, I'm out sick for the rest of the week and Papa Schmidt is coming tonight.

That is it.

No comments: