Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Filler Post #57 - !?!

Schmidt came home from France this weekend, hopefully for good...but who knows? Sorry for the lack of posting over here, but I've been working on Evil Minions, Inc. plus going to my actual job and stuff.

And when I haven't been doing either one of those things, I've been reading the book Mixed: My Life in Black and White out loud to my roommate. We're almost done with it. Yeah, I said it...my roommate and I sit around in our living room and I read to him. For all the technology contained within our apartment, we have no TV. Which is just the way that Schmidt likes it and I'm kind of an "out of sight, out of mind" type of gal. Plus, this is not just any book...it's required reading for the Mulatto Revolution. I think I'll follow it up with the book Evil Genius that MissFee sent me for my birthday.

Also, I swear I'm getting the contest prize packages slowly, but surely put together. Please keep in mind that I'm half-Trinidadian and these things take time.

No comments: