Social Icons

Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

One less problem?

Maeckes - 2pw


Lately, I think I've been quite mistaken about my temperament. I always thought I was a relatively laid back person for the most part. Also, I think that given some of the circumstances that I've found myself in as of late, I could be flipping out a lot more than I have been.

See, I bet even some of you have been like, "You're flipping out? Seriously?" Yeah, sort of...internally. It kinda sucks. And some days, I can almost completely justify losing my shit and ripping some people a new asshole, but I don't. Why? Beats me. I guess, I'm just too fucking lazy on the one hand. On the other hand, I always think about how a quick explosion of emotion brings immediate results, but not necessarily lasting results.

Maybe it's the sadist in me, but if I can't make the other party (parties) suffer as much as I do, then it's basically not worth it.

That said, today I've come to the conclusion that sometimes it's okay to not be okay. So, for the time being, I will embrace my un-okayness. And fuck you if that's not okay.

No comments: