Social Icons

Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

The day you lose your hovercraft...you're gonna be whistling a different tune

Can't get enough of that OnionTV. It's been a long week and it's gonna be a short weekend. Since I've really only got one day to go out and have fun, it's gonna be this one. Schmidt up and bounced to Dortmund this weekend, giving some kind of excuse about needing to take care of some "business" and how his "mother" is not going to "be in town" later this "month" and they don't have a "spare key". Anyway, he'll get a taste of his own abandoning medicine when I go Frankfurt at the end of the month. I bet you he'll cry...cause if there's one thing I know about Schmidt, it's that he's a giant cry baby.

NOTE: I would like to take this time to interrupt this post, because Schmidt and I have some kind of weird-ass Spidey sense and after finishing typing the last word of the previous paragraph, he called me from Dortmund. And like the giant cry baby he is, he professed his love for his hometown (while crying) and told me that his parents' new apartment is close to a place called "Dönerman" where you can get a mega-döner for 3,30 EUR and a 0.5L cola for 1 EUR.

NOTE 2: And...strangely enough, after finishing the first note, I received an SMS from Schmidt saying that the mega-döner's 3,30 EUR price includes a sprinkling of feta cheese as well.

Well, now I'm totally distracted as to what I originally intended to write.

Here's a video about rich people.


In The Know: Are America's Rich Falling Behind The Super-Rich?

No comments: