Social Icons

Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Like a fine wine that you need to be 21 years old to legally drink in the U.S.



Speaking of birthdays...

This is Dr.U.G. at a Quik-E-Mart in Los Angeles with one and only Homer Simpson.

Not only is she one of the smartest people I've ever known in my life, but she's also one of the most awesome people I've ever known in my life. She taught me how to string a bunch of motherfucking, cock-sniffing, asscunt obscenities together. Ok, whatever, she's still better at it than I am. It's pretty amazing, I tell you. She's the Malaysian Sensation. Today, she turns 27 and will forever hold a place in my heart as my oldest and dearest friend -- not literally "the oldest" -- but I mean, like I've known her longer than I've known any of you. 21 years, yo. Tequila Gold, anyone?

We've gone through quite a bit together over the years. She's family by now and I just want to wish her all the best for her birthday.

Love you, V.

No comments: