Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ch-ch-changes

Ah, my first and perhaps only David Bowie reference?

As you can see in the "About Me" box, I accidentally deleted the part of my layout containing my style sheet. I don't remember where or under which name I saved it online and I don't feel like crawling around through my hard drive to find it again. At any rate, I figured that it's about time for a new design anyway. So there's a silver lining at least.

I got some ideas swirling around in my head. I will hopefully get started on them soon -- maybe tonight, probably tomorrow night -- and be finished by the beginning of next week. Oh, I'll be adding an RSS feed too (which I should have done ages ago, but I was having issues with the New Blogger/Old Blogger thing and anyway, whatever. You'll be able to know about updates easier and that'd be fun, I guess.

No comments: