Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quickies #16 - Time (and/or the lack thereof)

I really don't have much time for anything this month, aside from going to work and spending time with Frosty (who has been all up in my bidness -- about 50/50 in the good & bad way -- for the past 2 weeks).

Forget about getting any blogging done. No time. Some days I've even had trouble scheduling my (celebratory?) post-work shit. TMI? Who cares? No time for self-censoring. We went to the theater 3 times last week. One night we went to the movies. Ate a few times at our favorite vegetarian/vegan restaurant. Went to an evening lecture for International Women's Day. This afternoon, we went on a walking tour that presented the city through the eyes of Hamburg's homeless -- which was actually really interesting and I recommend it, especially if you like alternative city tours.

This week is going to be much of the same. The new job is going well. It has a lot of potential to be very fun and very exhausting. I'm looking forward to seeing where this all goes. If anything, the perks are pretty rad. I can't really say much more about it right now. No time.

Next weekend, Frosty and I are going to his grandmother's b-day party. I think it's in some sort of castle or fort or something. C-Dub will be there. Then, one more week before we get back to our regularly scheduled program.

Two last things:

1.) I still haven't uploaded the latest episode of R.A.P. statt E.K.G. because I don't have the file or the time yet. I will do this as soon as I get a chance.

2.) My birthday is next month, but (in typical Raven fashion) I probably won't throw a party until July. This is because the place where I want to celebrate is booked until July (and my current apartment has a less than optimal layout for a proper party). Or maybe I'll do a party here in April & another party for shits and giggles in July. If you have any feelings about this one way or the other, let me know in the comments and I will take them into consideration.

No comments: