Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"To Oral Sex and Shakespeare" (an all purpose toast)



I get very nostalgic on my birthday. In the last 4 years, even more so, since my dad's birthday is the day before mine and it's not something that I can share anymore.

I'm not going to get into a bunch of whiny-ass shit about memories. I'm 30 now and I'm cool with that. When I was a first year at Smith, my friends and I compiled a list of good things. I recently discovered this list again. Years older and "wiser", there are some things that I would add to it, some things aren't as great as we thought they were (in hindsight).Still, it makes me smile.

So...here's the original "Good List" that we (Miss Fee, et al.) composed sometimes in the year 2000 (circulated via email for a considerable amount of time before it was committed to Livejournal in 2004).

The Original Good List

Happy Birthday to me, biatch!

1 comment:

Pickles said...

You know what you need to add to the good list. . .cuddle time! It's cuuudlllee tiiiiime. . . I wub wu (((H)))