Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

R.A.P. statt E.K.G. - May 2011



Sorry, it's a bit late with the posting. The May show took place on Friday the 13th and it's the first in-studio show that I'd done since March. I've got a bit of a timing conflict on Fridays for the next few months, so I kind of decide at the last minute whether the show will be a re-run, live, or pre-produced. It actually might be this way until the end of the year. I'm hoping that I'll mostly be live again come fall. We shall see.

Oh and I still haven't gotten the show from the server as yet, since I went by the station today, but no one was their (or they were there but didn't answer the phone or open the door). Anyway, I hope to do that sometime this week, since we're getting pretty close to June now.

Zilv and I just have to deal with the burst pipe upstairs and I have to get my wisdom teeth out.

I finally got around to making a Facebook page, so you can search for R.A.P. statt E.K.G and like our page. Also I'll start cross-posting show updates here and on our tumblr blog (http://rapstattekg.tumblr.com), which is also where we'll post whatever interesting rap news that we stumble across on the internet (videos, concerts in Hamburg, etc.)

EDIT: Here's the widget to listen to the show online. (As usual, you can click on the share to download it)



So make a note of the url and watch these two other videos from The Plot & Dirty Sánchez



No comments: