Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Unpublished Business

As part of "Write More 2012" (I dunno if I'll keep calling it that; it was just the first thing to come to mind), I've been going through about 30 unpublished blog entry drafts to see if there were any that were at least semi-useable. Turns out, I started way more entries than I actually put online last year. Some were just single sentences or key words that I typed so that I could re-visit the topic later. I have no clue what they were supposed to be about, so I deleted those. Some were actually fairly long, albeit rambling/not very coherent entries that I couldn't bring myself to publish. Those got trashed as well. However, some were decent, just unfinished. I'll keep those around and work on them and maybe they'll eventually see the light of day at some point.

One untitled entry just had a link to a video. I'm certain that I had just seen Morgan Spurlock's latest documentary, which I enjoyed. However, I have no idea if I was going to write about the movie or write about the song. Also, I don't care anymore. However, I still think it's a decent track, so here it goes -- minus any kind of commentary from me:







Also just as a side note. Blogger's new interface blows. I wish I hadn't been so quick to try it out.

No comments: