Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

You've got some Schmidt on your face

I keep on top of my US television. I won't say how, nor will I reveal my sources...but, yeah, it's a thing I do. Also, sometimes I watch really crap television. And I enjoy it...so, there...

Zooey Deschanel, aka Professional Manic Pixie Dream Girl and Internet Ukelele Enthusiast , has a really horrible new TV show, in which she plays a character basically mixes both of those things together in an overly schmalzy, pseudo-hipstery, borderline mentally unsound way. It's called "New Girl" and it's bad. Honestly, don't bother with it at all. I feel like I watched it so that you don't have to.

The saving grace is a character on the show named Schmidt. I suppose it's only a saving grace for me, since most of you do not actually have a friend that you almost exclusively call Schmidt. Your loss. However, I do. And TV Schmidt is so different from real life Schmidt that it is hilarious to me. TV Schmidt's douchebaggery is unparalleled. So much so, that I really want to create a similar video montage (complete with Natasha Bedingfield soundtrack) like this for my Schmidt -- even though he has no use for internet dating profiles:









Also, I want him to start using his name to make cool catchphrases and comebacks, such as the following:







Um, that's all really.

2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

thumb ring, bitch!
also, if your schmidt doesn't want a montage video complete with natacha bedingfield soundtrack, i might.

mofo from do said...

"Got some Schmidt on your face!" It's akward I say that in totally different situations... That dude is weird.