Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

R.A.P. statt E.K.G. - February 2012




Don't have a hell of a lot of commentary for this show. I think I'll put it down on the books as one of my favorites. I liked the playlist and I liked how I didn't ramble on as much as I usually do. Just pretty straightforward. Watch the video above. It's one of my favorite group tracks right now. Check out the playlist after the jump and listen to the show if you didn't catch it the first time around. You can also now check out last month's show if you missed out on that one, too.



Nikki Lynette - Live and Let Die
Brother Ali - Bad Mufucker Pt 2
Redman ft. Ready Roc - SourDeezal
Prodigy ft. Cory Gunz - Great Spitters
Schoolboy Q - Hands on the Wheel ft. A$AP Rocky
Schoolboy Q - Sacrelegious The Niceguys - TOAST!
UZOY - Keep in Touch ft Essay Real
The Niceguys - Bloodshed
The Niceguys - The Good Shepherd
Talib Kweli ft Jean Grae - Uh Oh
Bad Meets Evil - I'm on Everything
Audra the Rapper ft Siya - The Motto
Pac Div ft. Casey Veggies & Skeme - Top Down
J. Cole - Who Dat
K.Flay - CRAZYtown
XV - The Last Hero
Statik Selektah &Action Broson - Not Enough Words
Ghostface ft Raekwon - Kilo
Nitty Scott MC - Auntie Maria's Crib
Mr Muthafuckin eXquire ft. El-P, Das Racist, Danny Brown, Despot - The Last Huzzah (rmx)
Random Axe ft. Roc Marciano - Chewbacca
Celph Titled & Buckwild - Where I Are
Chiddy Bang ft Black Thought - Slow Down
Psalm One - Macaroni & Cheese
Phonte - The Good Fight
Destro - Swing Lo
Nikki Lynette ft. I Fight Dragons - And Your Bird Can Sing

No comments: