Social Icons

Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

No, "bi" as in bicycle

http://rabenteuerlich.tumblr.com/post/21438311046



It took forever, but I did manage to recently get my hands on another bike. I need to get the light attached in more of a not falling off way and I need to get a lock to prevent another theft. Anyway, bicycle thieves are the worst...




Translation:
Missing!!!

(Drawn from memory. Possibly different from the original)

Last week, my bike was stolen in front of the uni. It is a 3-speed bike with a lightning bolt on the side and a fox tail. The fox tail and lightning bolt have possibly been removed. The bike was brand new from the shop.

No reward!

I don’t want this bike back. I only made this flyer in order to tell you that I hate you, bicycle thief. I hope that you ride my bike without a helmet and are run over by a monster truck. I hope my bike takes you straight to hell.

No comments: