Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Filter Post #72 - Rondo Parisiano

I wanted to go back to Paris this year. Maybe I'll make it; maybe I won't.

Something A La Mode first hit my radar, thanks to their track featuring K.Flay. It's no secret that I've been sensitized to electronic music. One of my current "ear worms" (as the Germans say) has been their track featuring Karl Lagerfeld.


The Sacré-Cœur featured heavily in my first and, at this time only, trip to Paris. So much, that it makes me choke up a bit. Still, I am going to go back one day, even if it's just by myself. If you wanna go kick it with me in Paris (and can pay your own way), let me know...maybe we'll go to Paris together.

Just not to the Eiffel Tower. Seriously saw enough of that to last a lifetime.

No comments: