Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Filler Post #74 - All I need in this life of sin... is me an my token black people

Guys... seriously, guys... and I mean "guys" in the totally unisex way. So many cool things are happening right now and I don't want to jinx it all. Radio things, music things, personal things, maybe some professional things -- it's all up in the air, but it's exciting as FUCK!

Let me tell you about something that's not so exciting in the meantime.

Here's an ad for Berlitz language school that's all up in the subway and all sorts of  WRONG


"Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean
like an actual brother. I mean it like the way black people use it...
which is more meaningful, I think."


Translation:

Presentation in New York? It's like being on home turf ... with the mother of all language schools (Large header)

Meet new friends thanks to our language courses. (Small print below the picture)

Conclusion:

Weirdest ad for a language school.

Unless it's the Derek Zoolander Language School for People Who Can't Speak English Good and Want To Learn How to Speak Enligsh (And Other Languages) Good Too.




2 comments:

The Beech said...

What is this? A school for ants?!

lebrookski said...

More like: Vas ist that? Eine Schule for ze Ameisen?