Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2005

"Everything tastes better on a cracker"




Aha! I knew it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A few months ago (like 3, to be exact), I wrote a post in my Live Journal, in which I summoned up my vast knowledge of and experience with caucasian males in order to help the average sista trying to "move up" the dating ladder.

It was, of course, mostly (entirely) a bunch of B.S. -- seeing as how it was written by me. Nevertheless, I was quite amused by it (as I so often am by my own writings).


I'd just like to point out, that stereotypes are horrible horrible...horribly funny things sometimes.

Tonight I came across the Uncyclopedia.org (Like Wikipedia, but hilarious) and for the last hour and a half I've been clicking the random page button -- and laughing and drinking beer.

That's it really. I'm gonna drink some more beer and fall asleep, I suppose.

But y'all can check out some of my favorite articles thus far:

Black People
Once you go black, you don't go back
Your Mom
Germany
(Best Line Ever: "German is like English. Spoken by a monster. Underwater. Into a Walkie-Talkie. Made in Klingon." But seriously though, German is a damn sexy language)
USA
Oklahoma

And in the words of one Cheezy(?) McFeezy(?), "Ciao, [censored]!"

No comments: