Social Icons

Pages

Friday, August 05, 2005

Filler Post #3

I'm feeling much better today. No one came by to drop off a bottle of gatorade, so I had to go out myself to get some -- fighting many waves of nausea in the process. Robbyn was much worse off yesterday, and that's because she's so bitchmade when it comes to a hangover (don't tell her I said that). So, being the nice little sister that I am, I got a bottle of gatorade for her as well. And some saltines, yo.

I was thinking about the art of drunk dialing yesterday and was wondering why do you always get the urge to just call people up and scream "Woooo!" into their phone (or something else to that effect) even though they might be sleeping and you probably should be sleeping (the alcohol off)?

When we drunk dial in my family, we always start it off with this one phrase that we say to the person we call up: "Hey man, where's my fucking cocaine?"

Except you have to say it like with a faux-South American drug dealer accent... that I don't actually do very well at all. So, every so often, I'll get a message from my brother Remy and he's like "Hey mayn, war ees my focking cocaines?"

It never gets old, I tell you.

And it's basically code for, "Hey sis, what's up? Just calling to say hi."

No comments: