Social Icons

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005

Filler Post # 4 - the one where nothing interesting happened

My dad informed me today that it's kind of annoying when I borrow his truck and re-adjust the mirrors and seat and steering wheel.

Sorry that I'm not tall, Dad. I think we can blame Mom for this one.

In other news, I totally ignored the invitation that my sister Gillian gave me for my niece Zoe's birthday party. I kind of just assumed that it was going to be on Saturday. I just actually read it for the first time a few hours ago. Turns out that the party is on Friday...which is...today.

Must find the child a present. Mostly because I told the child she was going to get a present...from me. And in my struggle to become the World's Greatest Aunt, I must make good on my promise. Crap.

Went to my oldest brother's house (in the ghetto) to hook up his printer (why this was too difficult for him, I don't know -- my guess: he's smoked himself retarded). Why does my brother's girlfriend's brother always try to talk to me? And when I say "talk to me" I mean it how black people say it...

Here's some helpful tips from me to him:
1.) Get a job
2.) Stop being related to my brother's girlfriend
2a.) Stop emitting an air of "loserish-ness", in general

We have mutual nephews...that's pretty gross, dude.

No comments: