Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 08, 2005

So I had to did, what I had to did




If you gotta broom, then put it in the air
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


There really isn't a whole hell of a lot that I can say that I miss about Dresden, Germany. The rock bottom prices would be one thing, I suppose. The (over?) abundance of Döner, another. And then there's a handful of people that I thought were pretty cool.

One of those cool people that I miss, particularly today, is my cleaning guy. I really enjoyed the way he came to my apartment every two weeks while I was at work and washed all the dishes in my sink, cleaned my kitchen and bathroom, changed the sheets on my bed and vacuumed the place. That was real nice of him. I wish he'd come visit me in Oklahoma and do the exact same thing here.

That'd be swell...to say the least

Besides I've got hella laundry to do, and I don't want to have to clean up on top of that. I'm sure it wouldn't be all that difficult to develop some kind of signal to get his attention and let him know he's needed here.

I should get crackin'...

on that signal that is...




Where does he get those wonderful toys?!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: