Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sorry, brah

I'd like to take this time to apologize to my younger brother, Remington. I promised him last night that I would try my damndest to fill the comedy void in his life -- or at least his comedy void in the workplace.

And what did I do instead? I went out with my sister Robbyn and got drunk.




Now that's some high-quality bathroom tagging
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Robbyn and I (and her friend Randall) went to one of our favorite little dive bars in Oklahoma City, a joint called Hawaiian Don's. You can get all sorts of drinks to get you all sorts of drunk at this bar, but none are more price efficient than the $7.00/ 60 oz. cocktails ($8.50 for an extra 1 1/2 oz. of alcohol).




60 oz. sounds way more impressive than 1.77 liters...and that, my dear André, is why we don't use the metric system.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


We were actually supposed to go to Club Rodeo later (Wednesday nights they have live bull riding contests. Yeehaw!) but we never really made it, instead coming home around 1:30am.




Uhhhnng...so thirsty!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And that, Remington, is pretty much the reason why I can't amuse you today. I honestly wish that I could, but it's just not going to happen.

What IS going to happen, however, is I'm going lie my ass back in bed and watch some damn movies. It'd also be great if someone could drive by my house and bring me a big ol' bottle of Gatorade.

That is all.

No comments: