Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh snap...




Tagged by the Cupcake Mafia!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I've gotten a bit behind in my blog trolling, so I didn't notice this until today. Miss Nancy Cupcake called me out and it just be wrong of me not to oblige.

Also, as a note beforehand: she is currently in the process of organizing a bake sale in Prospect Heights Brooklyn. The proceeds will go towards Hurricane Katrina relief efforts. So if you like baked goods and helping people, and you are in the area or know people in the area, then buy a few cupcakes...or rice crispie treats or something.

That said, here we go:

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Accomplish that free music everyday, all day goal.
2. Go to Trinidad during Carnival.
3. Aquire/build my own recording studio.
4. Do something completely spontaneous for the sole purpose of impressing Remington
5. Discover a hot new act
6. Learn how to drive stick shift
7. Find that special someone who is bad-ass enough to deal with the stress, drama and general insanity and confusion that is my personal life without cracking, but, at the same time, has the aptitude for that sensitive shit.

Seven things I can do:
1. Roll with the punches
2. Chill like a villian
3. Fit a marble in my nostril
4. Drink most, if not all, of your beer
5. Hold a grudge
6. A mean old-school Whitney Houston impression
7. Some freaky, unmentionable shiznit

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Reach high shelves without assistance
2. Roll a cigarette/joint/blunt
3. Debate
4. Braid hair
5. Imitate accents
6. Open up to most people
7. Math

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Nice, but not full-on manicured, hands
2. Confidence that doesn't cross over into douchebag territory
3. Yummy boy smell
4. Very good taste in music
5. Humor similar to mine
6. Imperfection
7. An interest in me and things important to me

Seven things I say most often:
1. "You gotta want it..." --> that's kind of a new one
2. "I hate you...no, I don't"
3. "thing" or "thingy"
4. "Goddammit!"
5. "Whatever, dude/bitch"
6. "I'm fixin to..."
7. "I'm so about to kick you in the nuts right now"

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Frylock
2. Hottie Foreign Doctor
3. Dave Chappelle
4. Dude from the Transporter movies and Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
5. Taye Diggs, with his fine-ass self...mmmmmmm
6. Trey Parker
7. MacGyver

Seven people I'm tagging:
1. Remington (you can post in the comments if you want)
2. Aliya
3. Katie
4. Bu
5. Alex, if you're up to it
6. Toby
7. André

No comments: