Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An affront to the senses




"I thought that was a bit racist for a cookie" - J.D.
Image hosting by Photobucket


So my dad went grocery shopping and he brings home these so-called "Golden Oreos" because he "wants to try them out".

Tsk tsk tsk...Dad, c'mon...Golden Oreos? Please...

As one of the forefathers of The Revolution, I thought you would know better.

If there's one thing anyone that matters knows, it's that Oreos have always been the domain of the mulattos. A crispy and delectable chocolate cookie sandwich with white cream in the middle. It's practically screaming to be our mascot. I tell you, it's reclamation at its finest... "So what?! Call me an Oreo...them shits is delicious! Mmm, mmm bitch!"

This "Golden" business...I'm not so sure about that. I feel as though "The Man" is trying to steal some of our thunder. But I'll tell you what...I will not be fooled. There's another white-on-white cookie treat out there. You know what I'm talking about. That's right, "Vienna Fingers"...

It doesn't take a paranoid reefer addict to make the connection from Golden Oreos to Vienna Fingers...to Austria...yeah I think you see where I'm going with this...




It helps if you're a paranoid reefer addict
Image hosting by Photobucket


I've got my eyes on you National Biscuit Company

No comments: