Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Based on a true story




How can you sleep, if you're high on crack? That's a Chinese riddle for you.
Image hosting by Photobucket


I don't want to get into too detailed of a description of the nonesense I deal with at work (even though some of it is quite funny), but I got a phone call the other day that was highly entertaining to me...yes, even more so than when I talked to the police about a rental car full of 8 "undocumented" immigrants...so I feel obligated to share the story.

But rather than write out the entire conversation, I feel like the story was worthy of a more artistic representation...



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Moral of the story, chil'ren: if you trade your rental car for drugs...you've either just bought a car that you'll never get to use...or the police will have to be involved. Or both. There's no way around it, really.

1 comment:

SEO SERVICES said...

Great article.. Thanks for the post