Social Icons

Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

"I am gonna get you so many lizards!"




Biancadonk, seen here with Digital Underground (including, of course, The Revolution's Vice Minister of Disguises Shock-G)
Image hosting by Photobucket


The good news: Coming soon: "Mulattos of Los Angeles"

The bad news: Bianca, founder of "Mulattos of Oklahoma", is moving away to start up the new chapter.

The worst news: With only hours left to go, it's still up in the air as to whether or not I will make it to the good-bye party (thanks a lot, stupid job). How much does that suck? Words cannot even begin to describe...

This is a pretty shitty turn of events. *sigh* Some days...

Anyway, should I not make it, B...I apologize and I shall find a way to otherwise redeem myself (see title)

No comments: