Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mardi, Bacardi, Party *yawn*




Me and K.D. (honorary Mulatto). I need a new pose.
Image hosting by Photobucket


I woke up this morning surprisingly refreshed. I say "surprisingly" because I went to a Mardi Gras event last night and I a.) spent an assload of money and b.) drank a looooot of alcohol. However, I have no regrets because c.) I haven't socialized with anyone in over 2 months d.) it made Kelley smile. She is the shit. We're getting matching "52" tattoos...probably not tomorrow like I drunkenly promised...but soon.

The most unnerving part? Finding myself sitting next to Bianca's mom in a booth. Bianca's mom scares me, because she's just so Italian...and not like Ragu Sauce-Cookin-Up-Grandma-Italian...but like Milan-Vogue-Runway-Model-Italian. Also, it's just plain weird being intoxicated in front of your friends' parents...even if they obviously don't give a fuck. It's like, "Hey Bianca's mom, wanna do a jello shot?"

I should be used to this by now. I mean, seeing as how we've all smoked up together at one point...but still...just so wrong somehow...

No comments: