Social Icons

Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

"...just to show these crackers I mean business"

Raven's Super-Badass, Ultra-Awesome Vacation:

Day 1

I'm not kidding when I say that I hate my job and that I would rather be anywhere other than at work. I think I proved my point quite nicely by getting that root canal this morning. Apparently, I have very thin roots in my teeth...yeah, I guess you learn something new everyday.

Still, I've gotta say that 90 mins of constant drilling and awkward head-positioning totally beats 8 hours of being at work, thanks to two things I received after my root canal that I could never get at my job:

1.) A prescription for narcotic pain-relievers
2.) A gift certificate for free ice cream

So, now that the feeling is coming back to the right side of my face...I'm gonna let this Tylenol with Codeine kick in...and try to come up with some more XTREME things to do on my vacation.

No comments: