Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

117a

I'm writing this entry from the floor of André's room. It's kind of an uncomfortable typing position, so I'll try to keep this brief.

As you can see, I made it to Hamburg in one piece (which I guess, you can't actually "see", so you will have to take my word for it). Currently, I'm residing in André's room and having a grand time of it. It's like the friggin "room o' fun" up in here (I'm lovin the whole movie-projector-on-the-wall-thing, dude...good call on that purchase).

It's a bit bizzare because I've actually spent a lot of quality time in this room, but at the time it belonged to Buche. I mean, the place where I'm sleeping now used to be like the bookcase/empty beer bottle/miscellaneous cardboard and paper corner. Good times...

On a side note, I think I thoroughly underestimated what the weather would be like at this time of year. Well, the rain wasn't so much of a surprise...but, the coldness *sigh*...anyway, whatever...when I think of how I could be back in hotter-than-the-devil's-ass Oklahoma, I guess I don't mind so much after all.

Anyway, I've got some shit to get done before André 2030 gets back from airplane building school and we head off to RLH for grilled meat and beer.

No comments: