Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Quickies #5




Ich vertrete meine Meinung, gepresst auf Vinyl, nicht auf Seite 3 in der Zeitung



This afternoon I was watching awesomely bad German rap videos (meaning they were so bad, that eventually André looked over at me and said, "Dude, could you try watching them with the headphones on?"). Don't believe me? Click the hot fiyah to see. YouTube is definitely addictive.

The video above isn't awesomely bad, it's just the video to my cell phone ringtone, and I thought I'd share. Also, it reminded me of the time a few weeks ago when kinda seemed like Denyo (um, the black guy in the video) was following me around the city. I'm sure it was pretty coincidental, however, that doesn't make it any less amusing to me.

Speaking of ringtones, I need a new one. However, since I don't have a fancy-schmancy cell phone and I don't care for the pre-programmed crap, so I'd have to use the composer...and that shit takes forever.

Anyway, nothing much to write about today. Meeting up with J.Fly for dinner and drinks in a few. You may recall how I made her dance at JFK airport upon our arrival back in the states. Or I can refresh your memory.




She wanted to stop, I made her keep going. Now that's pimpin'.










Gemüseeintopf







Spass


No comments: