Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Filler Post #39 - Bah! Snow!

I shouldn't really complain, because it's like the end of January and it's JUST NOW starting to feel like an actual winter -- with the cold and the ice and the snow and such. I don't think I need to remind you that I'm in Germany (or do I?) and that a late January first snow is kinda weird.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you that I'm pretty cold right now and I'd rather be back home in bed. I'm seriously thinking about going and sitting on the heater, because even though it's on the "5" (aka "highest") setting, I'm not feeling any warmer.

Also, it smells like onions in here and although I happen to be quite fond of onions, I don't really like when people walk in and look at me as though I were the source of the onion-smell. I'm not.

Three hours to go and then bring on the weekend.

Danke, tschuess.


Note to self: change font this weekend to one that can do proper umlauts instead of (Ü) <= this crap every time.

No comments: