Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ein bisschen Geburtstag, indeed...

Toby, everyone's favorite Paderborner and owner of the blog Gib mir 3 1/2 Minuten, turned a year older today. Sorry, I don't think I will make it to evening drinks, but I wanted to tell you happy birthday all the same.

I was going to make a playlist for you, but couldn't find all the songs I wanted to put on there. So, I just made a super-mini-playlist consisting of only one song. It's perfect for a guy who's doing the low-key birthday celebration thing.

The problem with a one song playlist is that you really only have that one chance to get it right. If you don't, then it's like my niece Gabi said to me once, "You're mean and you wuined my burfday forwever!!!" She tends to overreact, but I think you get what I'm saying.

Any-hoo, Tobs, we salute you. And when I say "we", I mean "I". Even though I'm sure others salute you as well, I'm just not going to let them piggy-back on my birthday wishes.

Have a good one, yo!


No comments: